Article provided by: Better Days Treatment
If you’re abusing drugs or drinking to excess, you can easily be lulled into a sense of false comfort, believing there’s plenty of time to get help at a later time. The truth is, there is an urgency associated with addiction because the more time passes, the more difficult it will be to overcome your addiction. Get help today at Better Days; we offer outpatient alcohol treatment in Anaheim that is flexible enough to fit any busy lifestyle. You’ll be glad you took the first step toward recovery after speaking with our staff.
3 Reasons to Seek Addiction Recovery Services Today
1. You can make good on your promises to friends and family by contacting our Anaheim CA alcohol and drug rehab. Reach admissions 24/7 by calling 888-992-3297. Your loved ones are waiting for you make the most important decision of your life; today is a good day to begin treatment and reclaim your life.
2. Drugs and alcohol take a toll on the body and can negatively affect your thinking and decision making processes. Addiction is treatable, however, with quality care at a reputable Anaheim drug rehab like Better Days. Existing damage to internal organs can be reversed through detox and ongoing treatment, but it’s essential that you make the decision to quit using drugs or abusing alcohol immediately. With help from our staff, you’ll find your feet firmly on the path to freedom from addiction.
3. No one is guaranteed a tomorrow. In truth, many addicts tell themselves they will commit to a recovery program after ‘A’, ‘B’, or ‘C’ takes place, yet when those events come and go, they still look for excuses to delay treatment. Make today count by calling Better Days for addiction treatment in Anaheim California; you won’t regret making the call.
24/7 Admissions into Alcohol Detox and Rehabilitation in Anaheim California
If you’re ready to make a decision that will change everything, our staff will arrange for immediate admissions into our detox program. Once completed, you’ll have access to the best outpatient alcohol treatment in Anaheim. For drug addiction, the recovery process is the same- a simple phone call will put you in touch with our intake counselors who can walk you through the early steps of getting the help you need.
What Does Recovery Look Like?
Treatment programs are customized to meet each patient’s needs at Better Days, but will include one or more of the following programs and treatment options:
- Detox in a safe and comfortable environment
- Substance abuse counseling in Orange County, CA
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- PHP, or Day Treatment
- Outpatient Programs
- Sober Living Transitional Housing
Benefits of Outpatient Alcohol Treatment in Anaheim
You don’t have to live the life that addiction has handed you- there’s a brighter future in store for you when you walk through the doors at Better Days. Get your life back on track and leave addiction behind you for good; take the first step right now by calling admissions at 888-992-3297.