Are you searching for an assisted living in Marion? Terrace Glen Village is a premier senior living community with a fun-filled ambiance, friendly staff, and private and semi-private rooms. Our assisted living community provides seniors with upscale apartments, well-rounded and nutritious meals, weekly housekeeping, an emergency pendant system, and other maintenance-free living features.
What is an assisted living?
Assisted living facilities in Marion, IA, provide older adults with personalized care in a home-like setting. These facilities are ideal for seniors who require assistance with day-to-day living and medical support from time to time. Assisted living communities also ensure that your loved senior leads a healthy lifestyle and participate in social engagements.
Some of the services available include medication management, assistance with using the facilities, taking a shower, eating, getting dressed, grooming, etc. Ranked among the top assisted living and nursing homes in Mario, Iowa, we also offer housekeeping, meals, laundry, and transportation and conduct social programs and activities.
Top reasons to move to an assisted living
Transitioning to one of the top-rated Marion IA assisted living centers is ideal for seniors in need of personalized care and around-the-clock support. Here are some of the core reasons to move to an assisted living facility:
- You can live your retirement life in a supportive, loving, and safe environment.
- You will receive assistance with activities of daily living, housekeeping, laundry, and other everyday chores.
- It is a wonderful opportunity to meet people with similar interests as you and to socialize and build meaningful bonds.
Besides, if you need short-term rehab services like speech or physical therapy, assisted living options in Marion, IA, can cater to your needs. Ranked among the top assisted living types in Marion, we offer around-the-clock care, gourmet meals, private accommodation, and other luxury amenities to our residents.
Difference between assisted living and a nursing home?
Choosing between a premier nursing home and assisted living for your senior can be a tedious task, especially if you lack any prior experience with both types of care. Here are some of the difference between both the types of care to help families make an informed decision:
- Assisted living offers assistance with daily activities, medication management and provides seniors with private apartments, housekeeping, and laundry services. On the other hand, nursing homes focus more on skilled nursing services.
- Senior living communities organize extensive recreational activities, offer non-medical transportation, gourmet meals, etc. Contrarily, nursing homes provide the bare minimum, such as assisting with daily activities, medication management, etc. They do not focus on the recreational aspects of an individual’s retirement life.
- Senior living houses cost anywhere between $2,500 – $5,000 a month, while the cost of living at a nursing home can range anywhere between $7,000 – $8,000/month.
Call Terrace Glen Village at 319-377-9000 or download our pricing guide from our website. To schedule a tour at our assisted living in Marion, visit us. Terrace Glen Village is one of the highly sought-after senior living communities with world-class amenities, luxury rooms, and exceptional short-term and long-term care options.
Marion IA 52302